Our latest interface, which was updated on 25th February, 2020, added the ability to create, share, and download custom layouts tailored to your trading needs.
You can add multiple layouts and toggle between them whenever you want. You will be able to select from a list of multiple components, such as market charts, orderbook, trade history and many more,
How to add a new layout:
- Navigate to the top-left corner of the Kraken Futures dashboard.
- Next to where it says ‘Default’, Click '+' . (there is a limit of 6 layouts allowed)
- Choose a layout template.
- Name the layout in the bottom of the window.
- Click 'Create new page'.
- Add and change the components by clicking the '+' button at the top of the container. From there you will have a dropdown of the available components to add.
- Multiple tabs can be included in each container depending on the component(s) that they have. No component can be used multiple times. Keep in mind that containers have size restrictions with which components can be included.
Sharing Custom Layouts
- You can also share your layout by clicking on the vertical three dots and select > 'Share' and the layout's unique identifier will be copied to your clipboard. You can also Duplicate the layout.
Loading Custom Layouts
- To load a custom layout or reset the current layout you can instead select the cog near your username and select 'Load'. The 'Layout Loader' will then appear.
- Paste the Layout's unique identifier and press 'Load Layout'.