In preparation for the upcoming WebSockets Private Data API, the WebSocket API documentation has been updated to include all of the information that is needed to use the private feeds. More information on when the connection URL will be live will be available soon.
Clients are welcome to look at the specification and provide feedback to the support team.
In addition to the WebSocket API documentation, our API support pages will soon be updated with more details about the private feeds, along with example code for implementing the feeds in several programming languages.
The following are the currently available resources for the WebSocket private feeds:
- WebSocket API authentication procedure
- REST API GetWebSocketsToken endpoint
- WebSocket executed trades feed - ownTrades
- WebSocket order status feed - openOrders
- WebSocket trading - addOrder and cancelOrder