Kraken Support is unable to remove devices from Cloudflare's block list.
If your device is being blocked by Cloudflare, below are the most likely reasons and solutions.
- You tried to sign in to your Kraken account too many times within the last few minutes.
- You are refreshing a kraken.com page too frequently.
- Your device has too many kraken.com tabs or windows open at once.
- Close all of your browser tabs and windows for Kraken.com.
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies from "All time".
- Wait 15 minutes.
To help us better track down the issue, please reach out to our Support team using the General Form (not Live Chat), select "Website problem" and provide the following:
1. The RayID on the error message
3. Visit https://www.kraken.com/cdn-cgi/trace and copy the "colo=" value
In the meantime, changing your location via VPN may redirect you to another CloudFlare server.
- Make sure cookies are enabled in your browser.
- Turn off any browser extension that blocks cookies.
- Clear your existing cookies and cache from "All time".
- Try another browser.
- Try another device.