As of January 20, 2020, all first-time fiat deposits will result in a temporary (72 hour) withdrawal lock on the account.
Bank Frick is one of our newest European funding methods and allows for both EUR and CHF deposits and withdrawals
- Your Kraken account must be verified to the Intermediate or Pro level.
- Depending on the registered residence country on your Kraken account, or the country your bank is in, you may need to provide an ID confirmation photo
- Your verified country of residence must be in the SEPA zone.
- Your bank/financial institution must be under the same legal name as your Kraken account
- Your bank/financial institution must be located in the SEPA zone.
SEPA: The Single Euro Payments Area system can be made between two banks if both are part of the SEPA scheme. Bank Frick SEPA should only be used for EUR transfers, as any other currency may incur additional fees which are out of our control.
SIC: The Swiss Interbank Clearing system is used for CHF transactions between banks located in Liechtenstein and Switzerland. SIC via Bank Frick should only be used for CHF transfers, as any other currency may incur additional fees which are out of our control. This method is currently only available to clients residing in Liechtenstein or Switzerland, but we hope to expand this service to the rest of the SEPA region.
SWIFT: The Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication is used for CHF transfers from banks not located in Liechtenstein or Switzerland, however the bank must still be located in the SEPA region. SWIFT via Bank Frick should only be used for CHF transfers, as any other currency may incur additional fees which are out of our control.
Deposit and withdrawal instructions
First-time Deposit results in Withdrawal Hold