We’ve compiled a few tips and tricks for the Kraken Terminal and Cryptowatch platforms.
Looking for Cryptowatch info and tutorials? Check out Cryptowatch Guides.
Tired of having to manually navigate/pan through charts to the most current candle?
Use the Go to now hotkey [Space] and you'll automatically jump to the most current candle.
Is there a way to reset both the x and y-axis zooming and start from scratch?
Use the Reset Zoom hotkey  and you'll automatically reset your chart's zoom (both x and y-axis).
Don’t like the redundant numbers or leading zeroes darkened when viewing the order book and recent trading history?
Though enabled by default, this can be disabled by navigating to the Emphasis section of the Settings menu. Emphasis options include:
- Hide leading zeros
- Hide redundant digits
When viewing the volume indicator, ever wonder what the second values mean?
The part that reads (15, base) notes the default volume indicator settings:
- 15 periods of look-back for the moving average (MA)
- Volume is measured in the base currency of the pair (as opposed to the quote currency)
Following that are two figures for volume.
- the first value is the volume for the selected candle
- the second value is the MA (moving average)
This can be adjusted in the Volume section of the Analysis Tools drop-down menu. The displayed currency (base vs. quote) can also be adjusted under the same menu.
The selected candle in the image below has:
- 1st value: 7916 BTC (Volume)
- 2nd value: 2450 BTC (MA)
Is it possible to set an alert if an asset goes up or down a specific %?
To set a percentage change alert:
- change the chart Y Axis setting from Linear to Percentage via the Chart Style drop-down menu
- Then, left-click the y-axis at a specific percentage-change to set the alert.
Is there a quick way to cancel all of my open orders?
You can cancel all of your orders with a single click. This button is found in the trading panel settings menu (gear icon), located on the bottom right hand of the interface. Under the Bulk Operations section, the total number of open orders (for that specific market) will appear, as well as a Cancel All button. Click the Cancel All button and all open orders for that market will be cancelled.
I have hundreds of trades/orders on my chart and it's getting messy. Is there any way to hide them?
By default, all of a user’s past trades and open orders appear on the chart. If you want to hide either of these indications, go to the settings menu in the top-right of the page (gear icon). Under the My Activity section, uncheck the My Trades and My Orders options to hide them.
How do I delete drawings on my charts?
There are currently three ways in which you're able to delete chart drawings:
- Erase the most recent drawing: Right-click/control-click anywhere on the interface.
- Erase a specific drawing: With any drawing tool selected, hover over a specific drawing and right-click/control-click.
- Erase all chart drawings: Click the Clear drawing button, found under the Drawing Settings menu.