Looking for Cryptowatch info and tutorials? Check out Cryptowatch Guides.
Cryptowatch is your go-to terminal for crypto trading. You can check prices, analyze charts, and manage your trade activity across multiple major exchanges.
The Cryptowatch charting platform — with all of its overlays, indicators, and browser alerts — is free. You can also quickly connect your Kraken account to Kraken Pro to try a “lite” version of Cryptowatch. You can use Kraken Pro to submit and edit your orders and positions, but only the ones on your Kraken account.
Signing up to Cryptowatch unlocks many valuable features:
- Trade on multiple exchanges from one terminal, even on mobile
- View your trade history and open orders/positions on the Portfolio page
- Receive price, volume, and order-fill alerts as text messages on your mobile phone, 24/7
- Chat with other traders in the trollbox
- Create and save custom themes that suit your style
- Stream prices and order books with the Market Data WebSocket API
- Pull market data in to Google Sheets with the Cryptofinance.ai plugin
- Use the Zapier integration to program orders using any Zapier trigger or action
- ...with more planned releases coming up - follow @cryptowat_ch to learn more
To take advantage of the free portfolio tool and try the trading terminal, click the “Create Account” button in the top-right corner of Cryptowatch. A sign up window will open where you can choose a username and password for your new Cryptowatch account. You may also opt in to receive product update emails.
After inputting this information you will be shown the New User Guide — an account setup checklist you can complete in any order you prefer.
The New User Guide is split into three categories: “Account setup”, “Learn How to Use Cryptowatch”, and “Advanced Features”. Clicking any task will expand its section, providing a description and links to extra information.
If you have any questions or need help signing up, you can contact us at cryptowat.ch/support.