You can export your history with any custom date range, though we recommend not to export more than 1 year at a time (especially if your account has a lot of activity).
Using the calendar
- Your first selection on the calendar = start date.
- Your second selection on the calendar = end date.
- If you make a third selection on the calendar, it starts over with a new start date.
If you want to export your 2018 history, for example, you'll need to:
1. Select the Start date:
- Keep clicking the left arrow on the left calendar until you reach January 2018.
- Click on January 1.
- Note: the date range at the bottom of the window won't update until both dates are selected.
2. Select the End date:
- Keep clicking the right arrow on the right calendar until you reach December 2018.
- Note: your start date will not be visible at this point, and that's ok.
- Click on December 31.
3. Press the "Apply" button.
If you need to change date ranges, repeat steps 1 and 2.