You can export your history with any custom date range, though we recommend not to export more than 1 year at a time (especially if your account has a lot of activity).
Using the calendar
- Your first selection on the calendar = start date.
- Your second selection on the calendar = end date.
- If you make a third selection on the calendar, it starts over with a new start date.
If you want to export your 2018 history, for example, you'll need to:
1. Select the Start date:
- Use the left drop-down menu to select "January" and "2018"
- Click on January 1.
- Note: the date range at the bottom of the window won't update until both dates are selected.
2. Select the End date:
- Use the left or right drop-down menu to select "December" and "2018"
- Note: your start date will not be visible at this point, and that's ok.
- Click on December 31.
3. In the bottom right corner of the calendar tool, double check if your selected date range is correct.
4. Press the "Apply" button.
If you need to change date ranges, repeat steps 1 and 2.