To export your trades or ledger history via API, follow these steps:
- 1Generate an API key with the relevant permissions.
- Click on your name in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Click on Security and navigate to the API Settings.
- Press the Add key button.
- Press the Generate key button.
- 3Run the relevant API commands.
You can now easily run all the API commands from our API guide.
Relevant commands for account history include:
Lets use the AddExport command to request:
Ledger history for 2018
./krakenapi.py AddExport description=MyLedgerHistory2018 report=ledgers starttm=1514764800 endtm=1546300799
Trades history for 2018
./krakenapi.py AddExport description=MyTradesHistory2018 report=trades starttm=1514764800 endtm=1546300799
Note: you need to use the UNIX timestamp for start and end times.
After successfully running the AddExport command, you can go to the History > Export page on Kraken.com to view your request's status, download it, or delete it.
Alternatively, you can complete these further actions by using the other API commands listed above.