As of January 20, 2020, all first-time fiat deposits will result in a temporary (72 hour) withdrawal lock on the account.
There are two steps to consider when using Etana Custody to withdraw fiat currency from your Kraken account to your bank account.
Step 1: Withdrawing funds from Kraken to your Etana Custody wallet
- Check that your account is verified to Intermediate or Pro level and that you have successfully connected your Etana and Kraken accounts. Please refer to our main support article Etana Custody Sign-Up for guidance.
- Add a withdrawal account by selecting Add Account.
- Enter an arbitrary name into the Description field. We suggest calling this account Etana Custody wallet. This name is arbitrary, so your choice of name will not impact your funding activities
- Next add your full name into the Name field
- Choose your Etana Custody account from the Bank Account dropdown menu and enter the amount you would like to withdraw.
- Select Confirm Withdrawal to finalize your withdrawal request.
* Withdrawals from Kraken to Etana should be near-instant.
Step 2: Withdrawing funds from your Etana Custody wallet to your bank account
- Log into your Etana account.
- Make sure that you have registered your bank account details under the Bank Accounts tab at Etana. This needs to be done for each currency you would like to use for funding purposes.
- Navigate to Custody Wallet and select Withdraw.
- Choose the currency you would like to withdraw and the bank account you would like to withdraw to.
- Input the amount you would like to withdraw and select Withdraw.
* Withdrawals from Etana to your bank account could take between 3-5 business days.
See the below screenshots for guidance.
To help your withdrawal go smoothly, check the following:
- Make sure the withdrawal will not result in you exceeding your daily or monthly withdrawal limit. Refer to the value indicated as your "Maximum withdrawal."
- Refer to the Withdrawal minimum to make sure you have entered an amount greater than the allowable minimum.