Select the Funding tab and you’ll automatically be on the Deposit tab. The page will look like this:
You have the option of depositing fiat currency and/or digital assets/cryptocurrencies.
We support funding in the following fiat currencies: USD, EUR, and CAD.
For example, EUR funding is available to most Tier 2 verified accounts, but EUR withdrawals can only be done to bank accounts in the SEPA zone.
CAD funding is only available for Tier 3 verified Canadian accounts.
- All fiat currencies (and their funding methods) available on Kraken
- How to deposit or withdraw fiat currencies via Kraken
- Fiat deposit limits
- No funding via debit/credit cards
If you’re funding your account with cryptocurrencies, select the one you’d like to deposit and generate an address for it.
Afterwards, you can either scan the QR code or copy the address using the select button and input it wherever the source of the funds are located.
For more detailed instructions, see how to deposit cryptocurrencies to your Kraken account.
- All cryptocurrencies available on Kraken
- Cryptocurrency deposit minimums
- Cryptocurrency deposit fees
- Cryptocurrency deposit confirmation times
There are no deposit limits for cryptocurrencies.