Select the Funding tab and you'll be taken to an overview of your funding options and activity. The page will look like this:
You have the option of depositing fiat currency and/or digital assets/cryptocurrencies.
To deposit, simply click the "Deposit"-button for any of the assets and follow the instructions.
For example, EUR funding is available to most Intermediate verified accounts, but EUR withdrawals can only be done to bank accounts in the SEPA zone.
CAD funding is only available for Intermediate verified Canadian accounts.
- Deposit options for fiat currencies on Kraken
- Withdrawal options for fiat currencies on Kraken
- Withdrawal lock on account for first-time fiat deposits
- Fiat deposit limits
- No funding via debit/credit cards
If you’re funding your account with cryptocurrencies, select the one you’d like to deposit and generate an address for it.
Afterwards, you can either scan the QR code or copy the address using the select button and input it wherever the source of the funds are located.
For more detailed instructions, see how to deposit cryptocurrencies to your Kraken account.
- All cryptocurrencies available on Kraken
- Cryptocurrency deposit minimums
- Cryptocurrency deposit fees
- Cryptocurrency deposit confirmation times
There are no deposit limits for cryptocurrencies.