If you have made a deposit of a cryptocurrency or digital asset to your Kraken account that is missing or you cannot find, there may be several reasons why. Below are some of the most common reasons that you should check:
1. Is the transaction for the deposit above the minimum deposit amount?
3. Was the deposit made to an expired address?
4. Has your deposit met the confirmation requirements?
5. Have you checked our status page for maintenance?
6. Did you deposit to the correct currency type? Example: Did you accidentally deposit Litecoin (LTC) to your Bitcoin (XBT/BTC) address?
7. Have you double checked the address you sent the funds to and ensured it’s one of your deposit addresses on Kraken?
8. Are you running the latest wallet version? Example: A blockchain may upgrade via a hard-fork. If you are running an outdated wallet client you may make a deposit that sends the funds on the old chain but since it isn’t on the updated chain the funds never arrive. This has happened a few times with cryptocurrencies such as Monero (XMR) that has carried out protocol upgrades via hard forks a couple of times in the last few years.
If after checking the above you are still unsure as to why your deposit is missing, contact our support team by opening a support ticket here.