If you're not a resident of the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA), you may still be able to fund your Kraken account with Euros via an international wire transfer.
- Sign in to your Kraken account.
- Go to the Funding page.
- Make sure that "Show all assets" is selected on the Account Balances table.
- Click on "Deposit" link for Euro (EUR).
- Select "Fidor Bank (AG) Wire Transfer" from the list of deposit methods.
- Follow the displayed instructions.
Be sure to instruct your bank to transmit the funds in EUR only. Funds transmitted in any other currency will be rejected by our bank (Fidor).
To help your deposit go smoothly, go through our deposit checklist before sending any funds.
If you don't see the EUR option on your Funding page, make sure your account is verified to Intermediate or Pro.
EUR International Withdrawals
Outside of the SEPA zone, It is only possible to withdraw EUR via our Etana Custody funding method.
The process is the same as above, with the difference being in which deposit method is selected (Etana Custody instead of Fidor Bank).