On the New Order form (for Trading) and on the Withdrawal form, there are restrictions on how you can enter price, volume, and amount.
- Symbols cannot be used anywhere.
If you use decimal values, be aware that:
- There has to be a number before the decimal place.
- Must use dot decimal separator, not a comma decimal separator.
For trading specifically, also keep in mind Price and volume decimal precision.
For withdrawals specifically, also keep in mind:
- Withdrawal minimums
- Common reasons for being unable to withdraw fiat currency
- Common reasons for being unable to withdraw digital assets/cryptocurrencies