Yes, you can create multiple accounts, but if you just want to increase your deposit/withdrawal limits we can easily help you with this for your existing account. There's no need to open a second account to go above funding limits.
Potential reasons for creating a second account:
- Having an account for different trading strategies that run counter to each other.
- Having an account for different trading bots.
- Having an account to increase API rate limits.
- Having an account that's separate from the account you use to trade using margin (to help protect balances from potential liquidation).
- Having an account for personal-use vs business-use.
- Having an account for different residencies for fiat funding options.
The only rule is that you cannot use your secondary accounts to go beyond the deposit and withdrawal limits of your highest verified account.
Domestic USD Funding Restrictions
US clients may have domestic USD funding activated on only one Kraken account.
This restriction does not apply to our High Limit USD funding method.