For compliance-related reasons, the exported ledger history includes two entries for every deposit and withdrawal.
Note: only the second entries will have a TXID field.
- 1st entry: when you broadcast your deposit to the blockchain.
- 2nd entry: when the deposit is credited to your Kraken account after meeting the minimum number of confirmations.
- 1st entry: when the deposit reaches our funding provider.
- 2nd entry: when the deposit is credited to your Kraken account.
- 1st entry: when you make the withdrawal request.
- 2nd entry: when the withdrawal is broadcasted to the blockchain by us.
1st entry: when you make the withdrawal request.
2nd entry: when the withdrawal is marked from "Sending" to "Success".
- This is not the same date as when you actually received the withdrawal.
- There's no way for us to tell if/when you received a withdrawal.
- EUR and USD withdrawals are automatically marked as "Success" after two weeks from the request date.