Always be careful when withdrawing cryptocurrencies. Once a withdrawal has been sent and marked as "Success" in your Kraken account, it is impossible to cancel or reverse the transaction.
Do not participate in an ICO or token sale directly from your Kraken account — the tokens received will be irretrievable.
In order to withdraw cryptocurrencies from your Kraken account, you must first add and confirm the withdrawal address. Then, to withdraw, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Kraken account, navigate to ‘Funding’
2. Click on `Show all assets`
3. Select `Withdraw` for the digital asset/cryptocurrency you wish to withdraw.
4. Read the instructions carefully.
5. Next to the ‘Address’ field, select a previously added address, or click the ‘Add Address’ button to add and confirm a new one.
6. Enter the amount you would like to withdraw in the ‘Amount’ field. Make sure the amount is greater than the minimum listed directly under this field.
- Use a period as the decimal separator.
- Use a leading zero for amounts less than 1.
- Do not use any commas.
7. Click ‘Review Withdrawal’. Double check that all of the information is correct and then click ‘Confirm withdrawal’.
8. You will see a confirmation with your withdrawal ID and receive an email notifying you that a withdrawal from your account has been requested.
That's it, you have now completed a cryptocurrency withdrawal from your account!