In order to withdraw digital assets and cryptocurrencies from your Kraken account, you must first add and confirm the withdrawal address. Then, to withdraw, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the ‘Funding’ > ‘Withdrawal’ page and select the currency you want to withdraw on the left hand sidebar. Read the instructions carefully.
2. Next to the ‘Address’ field, select a previously added address, or click the blue button ‘Add Address’ to add and confirm a new one. If you are adding a new withdrawal address, follow this guide to confirm the withdrawal address.
3. Enter the amount you would like to withdraw in the ‘Amount’ field. Use a period as the decimal separator, and use leading zero for amounts less than 1. Do not use any commas. Additionally, make sure the amount is greater than the minimum listed directly under this field.
4. Click ‘Review Withdrawal’. Double check that all of the information is correct and then click ‘Confirm withdrawal’.
5. That's it, you have now completed a digital assets withdrawal from your account! You will see a message and receive an email notifying you that a withdrawal from your account has been requested.
Always be careful when withdrawing digital assets and cryptocurrency. Once a withdrawal has been sent and marked as Success in your Kraken account, it is impossible to cancel or reverse the transaction.
Refrain from participating in an ICOs or token sales directly from your Kraken account, as it will lead to tokens being irretrievable.