Note that SWIFT (SMBC) withdrawals were disabled at 12:00 PM (JST) on March 27, 2018.
To withdraw EUR, USD or GBP via SWIFT international wire transfers to your bank account you have to first check that your account fulfils the requirements for access to this funding method..
When you have checked that your account fulfil the requirements you can navigate to Funding > Withdraw > EUR, USD, or GBP on your account and then select the SWIFT international wire transfer option there.
- You will be asked to enter the details of the bank account you wish to withdraw. Once added, follow the instructions closely to initiate a withdrawal.
- To help your withdrawal go smoothly, check the following:
- The name on the bank account you are withdrawing to matches the name on your Kraken account.
- The withdrawal will not result in you exceeding your daily or monthly withdrawal limit. To see your withdrawal limit, go to Funding > Withdraw > EUR, USD or GBP and note the value indicated as your "Maximum withdrawal.”
- You are not withdrawing to a third-party payments processor.