If your fiat currency deposit to Kraken does not arrive within the estimated time frame, here are the steps to take:
1. Check if there is a deposit status. If there isn't one, that means the deposit hasn't yet reached our bank, or you forgot to include the deposit reference (without a reference, some deposits cannot be automatically assigned to your account).
2. Check your wire transfer receipt to make sure you entered our bank details correctly (as well as a deposit reference, if applicable). Do not contact our bank, as doing so will result in additional delays.
3. Check if there are any banking holidays.
4. Contact our support team:
For USD FedWire deposits and withdrawals:
- Wait until the end of the next business day before contacting support
- Have ready the IMAD/OMAD number from your bank.
For USD ACH deposits:
- Wait 3 full business days before contacting support.
- Have ready the Trace Number (TRN) from your bank.
For all other transfers (EUR, GBP, CAD, CHF, AUD):
- Allow a minimum of 5 business days before contacting support.
Please do not directly contact our bank or payments processor if you experience funding issues. This will result in additional delays.