To withdraw USD from within the US (domestic):
- Navigate to the Funding > Withdraw > US Dollars (USD) page.
- Select the US domestic wire transfer option.
- Enter in the details of the checking account you wish to withdraw to.
- Once the account is added, follow the instructions closely to initiate a withdrawal.
To help your withdrawal go smoothly, check that:
- The withdrawal will not result in you exceeding your USD daily or monthly withdrawal limits.
- The name on the bank account matches the name on your Kraken account.
- You are not withdrawing to a third-party payments processor.
- Withdrawals are sent via FedWire transfer. ACH withdrawals are not currently available.
- If you are receiving a "Service Unavailable" error when adding a bank account, see this support article.
If you notice any unexpected delays in receiving funds into your bank account, see this support article.