As of January 20, 2020, all first-time fiat deposits will result in a temporary (72 hour) withdrawal lock on the account.
To withdraw USD from within the US (domestic):
- Check that your account fulfills the requirements
- Log into your account at https://www.kraken.com
- Navigate to ‘Funding’ at the top of the page
- Check ‘Show all assets’ or use the Search bar and type the asset you wish to withdraw.
- Find ‘US Dollar (USD)’ and select ‘Withdraw’
- Carefully follow the additional instructions
To help your withdrawal go smoothly, check the following:
- Account ownership: Make sure the name on the bank account matches the name on your Kraken account.
- Compatible account: Make sure that you are entering a FedWire account and FedWire routing numbers and not an ACH account and ACH routing numbers.
- Compatible bank: Make sure you are not withdrawing to a third-party payments processor.
- Withdrawal limits: Make sure the withdrawal will not result in you exceeding your USD daily or monthly withdrawal limits.