To withdraw USD from within the US (domestic):
- Check that your account fulfills the requirements.
- Navigate to the Funding > Withdraw > US Dollars (USD) page.
- Select the US domestic wire transfer option.
- Enter in the details of the checking account you wish to withdraw to.
- Once the account is added, follow the instructions closely to initiate a withdrawal.
To help your withdrawal go smoothly, check the following:
- Account ownership: Make sure the name on the bank account matches the name on your Kraken account.
- Compatible account: Make sure that you are entering a FedWire account and FedWire routing numbers and not an ACH account and ACH routing numbers.
- Compatible bank: Make sure you are not withdrawing to a third-party payments processor.
- Withdrawal limits: Make sure the withdrawal will not result in you exceeding your USD daily or monthly withdrawal limits.
- Duplicate withdrawals: Make sure you don't send multiple withdrawals with the same exact amount within 3 business days of each other. This may result in delays as our system will flag them as possible duplicates. Please use slightly different amounts for each withdrawal.