To deposit USD from within the US (domestic):
- Check that your account fulfills the requirements.
- Navigate to the Funding > Deposit > US Dollars (USD) page.
- Accept the Domestic USD deposit Terms of Service (if not already accepted).
- Select the US domestic wire transfer option to copy your domestic USD deposit instructions.
- Send the funds from your bank account. Exactly how this works depends on your bank, but essentially you provide the information shown on your Kraken deposit form to your bank, who will send the funds from your bank account to your domestic USD Kraken deposit account.
Example USD Deposit Details:
Account Name: The verified legal name on your Kraken account
Address: 6070 Poplar Ave #100 Memphis, TN 38119
Routing Number: *********
Account Number: ********* (this will be unique to you)
Bank Name: Evolve Bank and Trust
Bank/Branch Address: 6070 Poplar Ave #100 Memphis, TN 38119
Save your domestic USD deposit details. You can use your domestic USD deposit details as many times as you like to send domestic USD to your Kraken exchange account.
It is no longer necessary to create a deposit placeholder in your Kraken account before sending a domestic USD deposit.
A bank account is required to be added to Kraken profile for USD withdrawals, but not for making USD deposits.
To help your deposit go smoothly, go through our deposit checklist before sending any funds.