To deposit USD from within the US (domestic):
- Check that your account fulfills the requirements.
- Log into your account at https://www.kraken.com
- Navigate to ‘Funding’ at the top of the page
- Check ‘Show all assets’ or use the Search bar and type the asset you wish to deposit.
- Find ‘US Dollar (USD)’ and select ‘Deposit’
- Select ‘US Domestic Wire’ from the drop down menu for deposit method
- Carefully follow all additional instructions
This process may vary slightly depending on your bank.
Please ensure the information provided to your bank is exactly as it appears on the Deposit page.
Example USD Deposit Details:
Account Name: The verified legal name on your Kraken account
Address: 6070 Poplar Ave #100 Memphis, TN 38119
Routing Number: *********
Account Number: ********* (this will be unique to you)
Bank Name: Evolve Bank and Trust
Bank/Branch Address: 6070 Poplar Ave #100 Memphis, TN 38119
Save your domestic USD deposit details. You can use your domestic USD deposit details as many times as you like to send domestic USD to your Kraken exchange account.
It is no longer necessary to create a deposit placeholder in your Kraken account before sending a domestic USD deposit.
A bank account is required to be added to Kraken profile for USD withdrawals, but not for making USD deposits.
Note: No deposit reference is required for US domestic FedWire/ACH transfer deposit method.
To help your deposit go smoothly, go through our deposit checklist before sending any funds.