To deposit USD from within the US (domestic) through our partner at Evolve Bank, read below. If you are already at the deposit instructions, skip to step 7:
- Check that your account fulfills the requirements.
- Log into your account at https://www.kraken.com
- Navigate to ‘Funding’ at the top of the page
- Check ‘Show all assets’ or use the Search bar and type the asset you wish to deposit.
- Find ‘US Dollar (USD)’ and select ‘Deposit’
- Select ‘US Domestic Wire’ from the drop down menu for deposit method
- Deposit limits for this method are lower than Kraken's. Refer to this article, ensuring you don't exceed your limits.
- Carefully follow all additional instructions on the deposit page and go through our deposit checklist before sending any funds.
- Send a Wire or ACH transfer from your bank by providing the USD funding instructions as shown on your US Domestic Wire page. This process may vary slightly depending on your bank.
Ensure the information provided to your bank is exactly as it appears within your Kraken account.
- No deposit reference is required when sending funds to Evolve Bank and Trust.
- A successful deposit does not mean the bank can be used for withdrawals. More details can be found here.
Example USD Deposit Details:
Account Name: The verified legal name on your Kraken account
Address: 6070 Poplar Ave #100 Memphis, TN 38119
Routing Number: *********
Account Number: ********* (Sending funds to incorrect bank account number can result in extensive delay)
Bank Name: Evolve Bank and Trust
Bank/Branch Address: 6070 Poplar Ave #100 Memphis, TN 38119
Inputting incorrect funding instructions may cause funds to be inaccessible for an extended period of time.