The requirements to enable United States (US) domestic wire transfer deposits and withdrawals are the following:
- Your Kraken account must be registered in a supported US state (i.e. not WA or NY).
- Verification status of your Kraken account must be Tier 3 or Tier 4.
- You need a US government-issued ID document such as passport, drivers license, etc.
- You need to have a US-issued SSN.
- You need to have submitted an ID confirmation photo.
- You need a proof of residence document in the US.
- Access to a US domestic bank account that supports FedWire transfers.
Note: if your account is already verified to Tier 3 or above but the identity document is expired, you will need to upload a new identity document that is not expired.