In order to access Euro (EUR) SEPA bank transfer funding (deposits and withdrawals), your Kraken account and bank account need to meet the following requirements.
Your Kraken account must be:
- Verified to Intermediate or Pro.
- Depending on the registered residence country on your Kraken account, or the country your bank is in, you may need to provide a Face Photo or an ID confirmation photo.
Your bank account must be:
- Under the same legal name as your Kraken account.
- Located in the SEPA zone.
- Able to send and receive SEPA-transfers.
If you do not fulfill all the requirements listed above, SEPA bank transfer deposits and withdrawals are not available for you.
Note: If you want to withdraw EUR to, or deposit from, banks in countries or territories where the euro (EUR) is not an official currency but has been unilaterally adopted or is widely used you cannot use SEPA.