To withdraw Euros (EUR) via bank transfer to your SEPA bank account:
- Check that your account fulfills the requirements.
- Add a SEPA bank account to you Kraken account.
- Initiate a withdrawal.
To add a SEPA bank account for EUR withdrawals:
- Navigate to Funding > Withdraw > Euros (EUR).
- Select “SEPA” from the drop-down menu.
- Click “Add account”.
- Fill in your bank account information.
- Click “Save bank account”.
See the below screenshots for guidance.
- Description can be whatever you like so you can easily remember it.
- Name on account must match the name on your bank account and your Kraken account.
- IBAN is your International Bank Account Number.
- Bank name is the name of the bank you want to withdraw to.
- BIC is the Business Identifier Code is used to identify banks and financial institutions globally.
- Address is the physical address of your bank's branch, including country.
Once you have added a SEPA bank account, you can initiate a new withdrawal by:
- Navigating back to Funding > Withdraw > Euros (EUR).
- Selecting a bank account to withdraw to.
- Entering the amount of EUR to withdraw.
- Clicking "Review Withdrawal".
- Confirming the withdrawal.
To help your withdrawal go smoothly, check the following:
- The withdrawal will not result in you exceeding your daily or monthly withdrawal limit. Note the value indicated as your "Maximum withdrawal.”
- The name on the bank account you are withdrawing to matches the name on your Kraken account.
- You are not withdrawing to a third-party payments processor.