All first-time fiat deposits will result in a temporary (72 hour) withdrawal hold on the account.
To withdraw Euros (EUR) via bank transfer to your SEPA bank account:
- Check that your account fulfills the requirements.
- Add a SEPA bank account to you Kraken account.
- Initiate a withdrawal.
To add a SEPA bank account for EUR withdrawals:
1. Log in to your Kraken account, navigate to ‘Funding’
2. Tick "Show all assets" or use the Search bar and type the asset you wish to withdraw.
3. Select "Withdraw" next to the EUR option.
4. Select “SEPA” from the drop-down menu.
5. Click “Add account”.
6. Fill in your bank account information and click "Save Bank Account"
- Description can be whatever you like so you can easily remember it.
- Name on account must match the name on your bank account and your Kraken account.
- IBAN is your International Bank Account Number.
- Bank name is the name of the bank you want to withdraw to.
- BIC is the Business Identifier Code is used to identify banks and financial institutions globally.
- Address is the physical address of your bank's branch, including country.
Once you have added a SEPA bank account, you can initiate a new withdrawal by:
- Navigating back to Funding > Euros (EUR) > Withdrawal.
- Select a bank account to withdraw funds to from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the amount of EUR you wish to withdraw.
- Clicking "Review Withdrawal".
- Confirming the withdrawal.
To help your withdrawal go smoothly, check the following:
- The withdrawal will not result in you exceeding your daily or monthly withdrawal limit. Note the value indicated as your "Maximum withdrawal.”
- The name on the bank account you are withdrawing to matches the name on your Kraken account.
- You are not withdrawing to a third-party payments processor.