All first-time fiat deposits will result in a temporary (72 hour) withdrawal hold on the account.
To deposit Euros (EUR) via SEPA to your Kraken account:
- Check that your account fulfills the requirements.
- Navigate to the Funding page.
- Next to your Euro (EUR) balance, click on the Deposit button.
- From the list of deposit methods, select one of the “SEPA” options. If your bank account is outside of the SEPA zone, then you can use our International Wire Transfer or Etana Custody methods.
- You will be shown our bank account details, a deposit reference, and other instructions. Follow them carefully.
- Initiate a SEPA transaction from your bank's website using the given instructions. To help your deposit go smoothly, go through our deposit checklist before sending any funds.