To deposit Euros (EUR) via SEPA to your Kraken account:
- Check that your account fulfills the requirements.
- Navigate to Funding > Deposit > Euros (EUR).
- Select the "SEPA" option.
- You will be shown bank account details, a deposit reference, and other instructions. Follow them carefully.
- Initiate a SEPA-transaction from your bank's website using the given instructions.
See the below screenshots for guidance.
To help your deposit go smoothly, check the following:
- Account ownership: Make sure the name on the bank account you are depositing from matches the name on your Kraken account.
- Deposit memo: Make sure your deposit includes a reference to your Kraken account number as shown in the deposit instructions.
- Deposit limits: Make sure the deposit will not result in you exceeding your daily or monthly deposit limit. Refer to the value indicated as your "Maximum deposit."
- Duplicate deposits: Make sure you don't send multiple deposits with the same amount within 3 business days of each other. This may result in delays as our system will flag them as possible duplicates. Please use different amounts for each deposit.
- Compatible bank: Make sure you are not depositing from a third-party payments processor.