To deposit EUR via SEPA to your Kraken account you have to first check that your account fulfils the requirements for access to this funding method.
To deposit, navigate to Funding > Deposit > Euros (EUR) on your account and then select the SEPA-option there. You will be shown bank account details and instructions for how to to initiate a SEPA-transaction to our bank accounts, follow them carefully.
To help your deposit go smoothly, check the following:
- The deposit reference is included in the message or reference field.
- The deposit will not result in you exceeding your daily or monthly deposit limit. To see your deposit limit, go to Funding > Deposit > EUR and note the value indicated as your "Maximum deposit."
- The name on the bank account you are depositing from matches the name on your Kraken account.
- You are not depositing from a third-party payments processor.
- You are not sending multiple deposits with the same amount within 3 business days of each other. This may result in delays as our system will flag them as possible duplicates. Please specify different amounts for each deposit.