For certain cryptocurrency withdrawals, we use a security feature that requires you to click a link in an email we sent you to release your withdrawal hold. If the link isn't clicked for 1 hour, the withdrawal will be canceled.
- Please check for the email.
- Please make sure you're checking the correct email address (the one associated with your account)
- Note that it could be in your spam folder. Try searching for "kraken" in your email.
- If the withdrawal has been canceled, the link will be invalid, and you can just resubmit the withdrawal, get another email, and click that link.
- If you're confident that you don't have the email, please contact us.