Please follow these steps:
- Obtain the Bitcoin deposit address you intend to send funds to (the address looks like a series of letter and numbers, i.e. 3u7hgv45gr93jmD4nER382746y7ghF21MM)
- Log in to your Kraken account and navigate to Funding > Withdrawal
- Click the "Bitcoin" link on the left sidebar
- In the middle of your screen you'll see a drop-down menu with a blue button beside it marked "add address", click the blue button
- In the "Description" field, enter the other user's Bitcoin deposit address (name it whatever you want, "mom's address")
- Just below, enter the Bitcoin deposit address itself into the "Bitcoin address" field
- Click the green "save address" button
From now on, whenever you want to make a withdrawal from this account, you can navigate to the Funding > Withdrawal page, and select the address you have just entered from the drop-down menu in the middle of the screen.
To complete your withdrawal:
- Select your desired withdrawal address from the drop-down on the "Withdrawal" page
- Enter your withdrawal amount in the "Amount" field
- Click "Review Withdrawal", and then click "Confirm"
- You'll get an email saying we are processing your withdrawal followed by another email asking you to confirm the withdrawal by clicking a link in your email.