Our deposit fees are listed below.
Digital Currency Deposits:
- Bitcoin Deposit (Free)
- Litecoin Deposit (Free)
- Dogecoin Deposit (Free)
- Ripple (XRP) Deposit (Ʀ50 wallet address setup fee)
- Stellar/Lumen (XLM) Deposit (Free)
- Ether (ETH) Deposit (small transaction fee to move ETH into Kraken's wallet)
- Ether Classic (ETC) Deposit (small transaction fee to move ETC into Kraken's wallet)
- Melonport (MLN) Deposit (M0.01 address setup fee)
- Monero (XMR) Deposit (free)
- REP (Augur) Deposit (Ɍ0.05 address setup fee)
- ICN Deposit (0.5 ICN address setup fee)
- Zcash Deposit (Free)
- Dash Deposit (Free)
- Gnosis Deposit (0.004 GNO address setup fee)
- Tether USD (USDT) Deposit (free)
- EUR SEPA Deposit (Free)
- EUR Wire Deposit (Fidor: €5, SMBC: €10)
- USD(Domestic) Deposit ($5)
- USD SWIFT deposit ($10)
- GBP SWIFT deposit (£10)
- JPY Domestic Deposit (Free, ¥5,000 deposit minimum)
- CAD Wire Deposit (Free)
Please note that the listed fees only cover the charges on our end. Other fees may be charged by your bank. Also, sometimes a bank transfer is done via an intermediary bank and the intermediary bank may charge an extra fee. We are not responsible for any fees charged by your bank or by an intermediary bank. It's also possible for the intermediary bank to change the transfer status from SEPA to wire and in such a case, you will be charged on our end for the wire fee.
To make a deposit, log in and go to Account > Funding > Deposit. Select the type of deposit you'd like to make and follow the given instructions. Please note that bank deposits are only available at tier 2 verification and higher. So if you don't see bank deposit options, this means you haven't reached the verification tier required for that deposit option yet. Either you haven't applied for the required tier or your application is still pending, or you are only pre-verified for that tier.
Please note that the fees listed above can change without notice, and are not always current. See the deposit page for each type of deposit for the most current fee information.
Withdrawal fees are located here.